“You look at me and cry; everything hurts. I hold you and whisper: but everything can heal.”Rupi Kaur
Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) is an internationally recognised training course which teaches people how to spot the signs and symptoms of mental ill health and provide help on a first aid basis. MHFA England training won’t teach you to be a therapist, but just like physical first aid, it will teach you to listen, reassure and respond, even in a crisis. Adult MHFA England courses are for everyone aged 16 upwards and every course is delivered by a quality assured Instructor Member who has attended an MHFA England Instructor Training programme accredited by the Royal Society for Public Health, and is trained to keep people safe and supported while they learn.
Adult MHFA Two Day Course
Become a Mental Health First Aider with this practical skills and awareness course designed to give you:
- A deeper understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect people’s wellbeing, including your own
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to appropriate support
Adult MHFA Online Course
Become a Mental Health First Aider with this online version of the Adult MHFA Two Day course. Learning takes place through four live training sessions, spread across two weeks, with self-learning activities in between.
For more details and to book, please visit my new website allaboutthemind.com